Sunday, August 31, 2008

Moringa Rose



I've just finished creating a natural facial serum. I used cold-processed moringa oil, olive squalene and rose essential oil. Moringa is a beautiful oil from Southern Africa. Its properties are quite similar to olive oil, except it is much lighter in texture, and has almost no odour.

The rose oil I sourced for this serum was gently extracted via the carbon dioxide process - no chemicals or solvents were used at all.

I love facial serums - they are lighter and feel much better on the skin at night than regular cream moisturizers. Let me know your thoughts on facial serums, if you use them.


2 comments:

God's Princess said...

Sounds absolutely divine. And, rose oil is superb for the skin - especially for its anti-aging properties :-)

Bajan Scent said...

Yes, rose oil is exquisite isn't it?
Thanks for stopping by.