Thursday, February 26, 2009

Etsy Finds: LouAnn Designs


Photo copyright of LouAnns Designs.
I am now the proud owner of this beautiful fabric and wood ball necklace by LouAnn Designs. The fabric and ball necklace comprises of soft polyester fabric in yellows, browns, teals and rust that are wrapped around and knotted between wooden balls. Very unique.
LouAnn, whose work can be found on Etsy, also specializes in decorative gourds, wall art and ACEOs. See more of her designs at www.louannsdesigns.etsy.com

2 comments:

Angel said...

That necklace is very pretty!

LouAnn said...

Hi Amanda, I want to apologize for being so late in thanking you for featuring me on your lovely Blog. I also want to thank you so much for purchasing my lovely colorful Wooden Ball Necklace. I must say it is one of my favorites.

I want to share this with you. I went to see a long lost girlfriend. We have not seen each other in 41 years, yes 41 years. It was the best weekend ever.

Thanks again, much success with your lovely shop and this wonderful Blog. I will let my friends know about your Blog.