Friday, May 21, 2010

Organic Tea Oil

I love collecting natural plant oils from different regions around the world, and this certified organic tea oil I am currently offering in my Etsy store. I hope to start offering a wider range of oils in my store soon.
Camellia sinensis is the sub-tropical tea plant from which green, black, white and oolong tea leaves are harvested. The tea plant, which grows naturally in the wild through much of Asia, is cultivated in a variety of settings from small family gardens to giant estates covering thousands of acres. Just like these popular teas, camellia oil also known as tea oil or white tea oil, has been proven to exhibit exceptional antioxidant activity. It has been used for centuries in the East for its rejuvenating and revitalizing properties.
 
The organic tea oil offered in my Etsy store is available in a 15 ml glass bottle.

Update: Since this post I got a bit greedy and decided to keep this lovely tea oil for myself! So it is no longer available in my store at the moment. But I do plan to get it back in stock again, hopefully in a few months.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I love oils and am experimenting using some on my hair its good to know about.