Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Changes

Update 28-12-2013: My new blog can now be found at http://www.ajones-aromatics.com/blog/

Hi everyone, I haven't blogged for a while as I've been quite busy preparing for an upcoming craft show, where I will be showcasing a few new perfumes and also some other products. Here's one of the new perfumes I've been working on:


It's a perfume that has a natural base of cold-pressed moringa oil, and is scented with nutmeg, ylang ylang and other special ingredients to be revealed at a later date!
I also wanted to announce that later this month I will be starting a new blog over at Wordpress, where it will be more connected to my business website. There I plan to share more on the perfume-making process, including any new and current ingredients that I learn about, educational perfume books and resources and how to use them. I will transfer a few of the more useful blog posts from here over there as well. And I will still keep this current BajanScent blog open for now as I do have future plans for this blog as well.

Stay tuned,
Amanda

No comments: